|Name:|| Hollie |
|Details:|| 31 years old, Female, Single, Straight |
|Location:|| West London, United Kingdom |
|In my own words|
I definitely live up to being a blondie! I may be one of the most ditzy people you will ever meet but believe it or not, Im book smart. I'm currently studying business management at university (I love it) and have a part-time job. I love my hair extensions, make-up and fake tan. I cant go without them, Im too insecure after being bullied for a good few years of my life. I would do absolutely anything for my family and friends. You will rarely ever see me without a smile on my face. I think Michael McIntyre is an absolute ledgend. My bedroom looks like Barbie came in and threw up everywhere - Definitely a girlie girl! I could talk for England. I LOVE Calvin Klein boxers or Paco Rabanne One Million on a boy.. I find it nearly impossible to diet/exercise - I eat too much. I believe in karma and that everything happens for a reason. I have my own list of "100 things to do before I die". Anything else? Ask! Lots of love, Hollie. xoxo
|From Now On...|
(Continued..) I shop til I drop, pick myself back up, and then shop some more. I have two small tattoos – Id like at least one more. I drink like there's no tomorrow but I will never touch a cigarette or drugs - Just doesn't appeal to me. I'm currently single which sucks, definitely hard work to find a decent boy these days, 90% of them are complete tit heads. Message me if you are part of the remaining 10%, haha!
|Comments|| 10 of 433 | post a comment | view all|
|josh_23y wrote...|| |
|hey hun how are u? very sexy pics, i am josh from sw london, i am a fun open minded guy looking to meet new people. x|
|sweet_lord wrote...|| |
|Heya awww you look amazing in your pics,so sexy hows your day going?done much?xxx|
|kingmidas13 wrote...|| |
|ur very welcome babe hehe..you are super hot?! Im only in Reading..not far at all! You make sure you stay single until I get to see you ; -) xxxx|
The Only Way is Essex and Only Fools and Horses.
The Hangover (1 + 2)
Author / Book
I only read Cosmopolitan..
Night Club / Bar
Liquid, Oceana, Vodka Revolutions.
My cat - Tinkerbell.
My phone. It even comes to the loo with me, haha!
Last logged onCool Tools™ only
Advanced statsCool Tools™ only